Policies & Disclaimers
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names and email addresses when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used for information purposes by Kapuskasing RV and to fulfill your specific request such as registration as an Kapuskasing RV customer. This information is not used for future communications, such as a mailing list, unless you give us permission to use it in such a manner.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigations. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Here at Kapuskasing RV we strive to provide every customer with a quality product they will enjoy for years to come at competitive prices.
Kapuskasing RV promises to disclose all charges and fees associated with your purchase.
Shop Online policies
- We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. What we track collect and store while you visit our site:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Shipping & Returns
The Value of the Administration Fee
On your behalf, we will…
- Register your RV’s warranty forms with the manufacturer.
- Register all additional warranties purchase.
- Register or clear your unit of liens.
- Register any life, critical illness, accident & health and gap insurance protection
- Obtain credit card information and shop it at various institutions for the best possible lending rate.
- Process all necessary financing and registration forms for the lending institutions.
- Facilitate the registration of your RV with RV Care, a network of top independent dealers across Canada who work together to support their customers. All RV Care dealers meet a rigorous set of standards and are required to abide by a strict Code of Ethics.
Facilitate the registration of your RV with the Ministry of Transportation and complete all the necessary government documents in accordance with Ontario Legislation which may include: License plates, renewals, safety standards certificates or accident reports.
- Draw up a legal Bill of Sale.
- Propane certification has been done by a certified RV Technician.
- Propane tanks have been filled.
- Gas tank on motorized unit has been filled.
- 30 Days Warranty on major appliances (fridge, furnace, stove, water pump, converter, water heater…).
The Management and Staff sincerely thank you for your business. Our Dealership policy is to be responsible for the products and services we deliver. We begin this responsibility by delivering your vehicle the right way and on time. We strive to keep this commitment to you. The Managers and Staff are available to you at anytime to ensure that you are…